To adjust to the current challenges we plan the following.
- Public meetings are cancelled at least through March.
- On Sunday mornings at 10:30 we will share a 40 minute time online, starting on March 22.
To join the video meeting, Click to join Sunday time by video, or, to join by phone, dial +1 402-795-1163 and enter this PIN: 767 914 079#. This will consist of a devotional for children, announcements, a time for congregational input and prayer, and a devotional from Josh. We will be using Google Hangouts to facilitate these meetings, which will require you to have a Gmail account to participate. If no one in your household has a Gmail account and you would like help setting one up, please contact Cole Peterson (303-356-7027). Here is how to set up a Google account on your own.
- Monday-Saturday at noon, beginning on March 23 we will have an online time of prayer for those able to participate. Click to join noon prayer time by video, or, to join by phone, dial +1 650-817-8304 and enter this PIN: 413 728 134#.
- To make sure we stay in touch we will try to stay on contact as Elders, Care Group Leaders, and Deacons. Please patient with us. We don’t want anyone to fall through the cracks.
- Let us know about needs in your neighborhood. One of the most straightforward is running grocery errands, particularly for the elderly. We are pursuing helping with other needs as well. We want to live as Christians in our fallen world.
- We will need to provide our Deacons additional financial resources in order to allow them to care for the congregation. [See Online Giving, and designate for Deacon’s Fund]